Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the front axles fit my 08 thundercat?

·
Administrator
40,726 Posts
Yes.....some have had clearance issues and had to use a die grinder a little on the knuckle but I have not read that on a mp yet.
Thanks Rick I have made the change.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Why not just go with Thundercat axles? I have 2320 miles on my machine with the original axles. If your looking to save money go on ebay. They are around $110 each. But if your looking for an upgrade why not go gorilla,or rhino? I don't know about you but I wouldn't be grinding the knuckle down.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why not just go with Thundercat axles? I have 2320 miles on my machine with the original axles. If your looking to save money go on ebay. They are around $110 each. But if your looking for an upgrade why not go gorilla,or rhino? I don't know about you but I wouldn't be grinding the knuckle down.
Well i have broke both fronts, and i have warrenty left! They are buying new ones and i want the good ones ! They only will buy cat stuff.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well i have broke both fronts, and i have warrenty left! They are buying new ones and i want the good ones ! They only will buy cat stuff.
I dont think there going to give you mud pro axles if the warranty is on a Thundercat. Would be nice if they were stronger though.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
mp1000 axles are stronger then gorillas so he actually is making the smart move

1 - 8 of 8 Posts