Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New in the crate, 7200.00$ Is this a good price? Let me hear the pros and cons about this atv.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
New in the crate, 7200.00$ Is this a good price? Let me hear the pros and cons about this atv.
I would take it at that price. Only real disadvantage in my opinion is if you are just a trail rider the additional ground clearance will make it a little tippy in the corners. Some of the guys that own one can probably chime in better on their trail manners.

·
Registered
435 Posts
is it 700cc or 1000cc??? Either way 7200$ is a very nice deal!

·
Registered
82 Posts
They are a little tall for real serious trails, or high speed trail work. I have had no real trouble as long as you are a little bit careful in those places. If it is a 1000 it has a very wide turning radious,expect alot of 3 point turns do to extended frame. I am very happy with mine,other than all the control arm bushings being worn out at 750 miles. Waiting for Rick's complete kit to get here. Will be here tomarrow. You should buy it 4 that price.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have a 2012 MP700......absolutely love it for mud, trails and snow plowing. Did have to get used to the higher center of gravity though, and probably not as comfortable with steep climbs as my past bike (660 grizzly) but would not give it back for anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.