Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had dealer install tracks USA 136 with cobra track on my F570. First ride today. Sort of howled at first then quieted down. Well 15 miles up trail started howling again, I heard a rattling noise down by left foot then it just seized up. Engine runs fine. Took belt off, it will not pull. Track won't turn. It's still there...... All looked fine. Ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Check to ensure an Arctic cat compatible track was installed. The window clips on some tracks are tall enough to rub the DD housing inside the tunnel and wear through the case, leaking oil. No oil will lock up the DD.

My 136 was the best upgrade I did to my F8..

·
Registered
5 Posts
When i put a non oem 1.5 intense on, the vertical sides of the clips were so tall they would have worn a grove in the dd case. angle grinder fixed that. I left the two outside rear axle wheels off. 5K on the F8 now and no problems.

I ride mostly off trail and the track works much better than a ripsaw in soft snow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.