Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
Just bought a leftover crossfire and was just wondering a few things. I mostly ride many trails in Michigan but also ride around some backwoods play around areas as well. I got the 1.5" lug and was just wondering if this sled is good for trails, especially when they might get a little thin, and was also wondering some good mods for it as well. Thanks in advance.

Rob

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I have one and love it! I have no problems keeping with the short track trail machines even with the sway bar removed...i just have to work al ittle harder to get it around the corners. They will get hot on thin or icy trails...pick up some scratchers they help. Do your self a favor...replace the junk single row bearing in the diamond drive with the upgraded double row. Mine let go at just over 400 miles and 2 weeks out of warranty! Fortunately it didn't wipe out the whole DD unit on me and a new bearing was all that was needed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I love mine, we spent a week around Togwatee and up to West Yellowstone last month and it did everything I wanted a crossover to do. but I do have the deep track.

Like has been said my DD bearing was wiped out at 350 miles, I'm glad I caught it before any damage was done. you absolutley must replace it ASAP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts