Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Use the Country Cat Parts Lookup and the "where used" button. Enter the part number for the clutch 0726-311 . Link to Where Used . I looks like 2010 and 2011 and some newer models too. Also, I think there might be some aftermarket driven clutches that are slightly large diameter. Hmm, I found one, but it is out of stock: Bikeman Driven Clutch .

Hopefully some of this helps 馃檹 .

Also, several years ago Dan at Indy Specialty completely rebuilt my 2011 crossfire clutch. But I am not sure he is still willing to do Arctic Cat Clutches. You might call him and ask about your predicament. I think the cost for a completely rebuilt clutch set was about $500. His work for me has been PERFECT !

Registered
Does anyone know what years of secondary clutches from other models can be used to replace org. Shaft in secondary is wore and sticks open. thank you for any help
I found a company that will rebuild your secondary clutch with a wear bushing that you can replace, it cost me about $200 well worth it and it works great. I'll find the contact info and get back to you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts