Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I am hoping they will put a bigger motor in the sno pro chassis as said before. It would make an awsome ditch banger with the new 800 motor in it

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was talking to the Cat rep at our Snowmobile show on the week-end and he said there combining the Crossfire and the Sno Pro for a totally new model for 2011.

·
Registered
636 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snojunky @ Nov 8 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was talking to the Cat rep at our Snowmobile show on the week-end and he said there combining the Crossfire and the Sno Pro for a totally new model for 2011.[/b]

now that is a concept i could really see me dropping some coin on.

There will be now 800 or 600 or whatever snowpro. It's been completely covered at Arctic insider. http://arcticinsider.com/Article/Stuffed-Sno-Pro-Part-I

·
Registered
555 Posts
everything has been put on hold until they see what comes of this new pro-ride polaris has out... it is that serious. The only thing new out of them for 2011 will be dfi 700 in the sno pro. they are going to call it a firecat.

The 1000 will be dis-continued also. 800 HO takes its place

·
Registered
480 Posts
I would love to see an 700 or 800 in the sno pro chassi with the 141" track that I would consider buying. I love the look of the sno pro waaaaaaay better than the crossfire but it needs a little longer track for the riding I do.

·
Administrator
19,980 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,566 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C-note @ Nov 9 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FreezerBurnt @ Nov 9 2009, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Things not happening for sure

NO 700cc

NO Firecat named sleds

NO DFI[/b]
Probably right on that one
[/b][/quote]

and the no 700cc

#1 they have an 800 and will need a 600, a 700cc sled does not make economic sense today

·
Registered
555 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FreezerBurnt @ Nov 9 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

NO 700cc

NO Firecat named sleds

NO DFI[/b]
they already have the 700 sno pro available at some dealers as an aftermarket option so I'm not sure where you get your info and cat liked it so much they said they will probably do one nest year at the factory and put there new dfi on it and call it a firecat 700 sno pro so i don't know where you got your info but I got mine from a bar in TRF last week!!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FreezerBurnt @ Nov 9 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C-note @ Nov 9 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FreezerBurnt @ Nov 9 2009, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO 700cc

NO Firecat named sleds

NO DFI[/b]
Probably right on that one
[/b][/quote]

and the no 700cc

#1 they have an 800 and will need a 600, a 700cc sled does not make economic sense today
[/b][/quote]
they already have a 600 available at your dealer in pre mix this year in athe sno pro race chassis. they didn't sell all the race sleds this year so they are letting the dealers have whats left and move them out as cross countries, don't know where you get your info, got mine at the bar inn TRF last week :D

you can call it a firecat if you want!! I don't care

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I hope they make something that handles better than the new crappy F chassis

Make me a 1998 Tcat DFI with the AGLT front end, a big gass tank instead of a seat

·
Premium Member
5,566 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dippy Dawg @ Nov 9 2009, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FreezerBurnt @ Nov 9 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO 700cc

NO Firecat named sleds

NO DFI[/b]
they already have the 700 sno pro available at some dealers as an aftermarket option so I'm not sure where you get your info and cat liked it so much they said they will probably do one nest year at the factory and put there new dfi on it and call it a firecat 700 sno pro so i don't know where you got your info but I got mine from a bar in TRF last week!!!!
[/b][/quote]

Ya Santa clause and me were discussing if we should send snow down from the north pole before Xmas too!!!

they sold all the Xcountry SnoPro 600s, and now have to sell all the SnoX Snopros that had not been sold so they can meet the 300sold sled limit to qualify for SnoX to make it legal for stock 600class under ISR rules

You seem to grasping straws, I am willing to put $20 on no 700 next yr

Those "700s" are aftermarket kits for the 500 base from DD and Speedwerx 711/720s not true 700s

and Rusty,they have an awesome 800 right now, no way in hell Cat would undermine it with a smaller cc sled,if they can make a great 700 why not make it a 800 in the 1st place

This is not 2002 anymore

·
Administrator
19,980 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FreezerBurnt @ Nov 9 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Those "700s" are aftermarket kits for the 500 base from DD and Speedwerx 711/720s not true 700s

and Rusty,they have an awesome 800 right now, no way in hell Cat would undermine it with a smaller cc sled,if they can make a great 700 why not make it a 800 in the 1st place

This is not 2002 anymore[/b]
Not the one i'm referring to,, Just remember Jay "___________________________________"

Who said they were gonna' produce it for public sales (Thee one i'm referring to)? You read too much into things Jay "_____________________________"

To listen to your "thoughts" (vs info found directly through engineering/racing that's passed on to me confirming other wise),, you seem to think it still is,, I dunno "________________________________"

·
Premium Member
5,566 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C-note @ Nov 10 2009, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FreezerBurnt @ Nov 9 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is not 2002 anymore[/b]
Not the one i'm referring to,, Just remember Jay " was not directed to you Rusty"

Who said they were gonna' produce it for public sales (Thee one i'm referring to)? You read too much into things Jay " read above"

To listen to your "thoughts" (vs info found directly through engineering/racing that's passed on to me confirming other wise),, you seem to think it still is,, I dunno
"You hear lots of stuff that never makes it,right, it just take the right moment for stuff to be released next yr is not it"

[/b][/quote]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts