Registered
170 Posts
So far I have found:
Clutch offset for 2010 - 1.507" the 2009 offset is 1.655"
The 2010 has a Voltage regulator, 2009 has a CCU

·
Registered
37 Posts
:sno: :sledder: They added snow screens on the side vent over the clutch, and also for the antifreeze line that sometimes come loose and hits against the exhaust causing coolant loss, they added a piece of chrome heat reflector tape to prevent it coming loose. :TA

·
Registered
35 Posts
2010 versus 2009, It will go faster because of:

1/There is a blue mark on the connecting oil tube close to the turbo. So... if it gets to loosen it will show, preventing oil dripping on the turbo, and you know the rest... No more fear, you will go faster...

2/New windshield, it will make it faster! I guess!?! Less cold for the driver, you be able to go faster even longer...

3/Lighter ski, a bit larger, and stronger... you bet this is a translation for faster...

4/Better hood design and finish, now you can apply a better car wax on it.. you bet, better wax process means less drag, way faster...

5/Fox shock up front for the TZ1, ow way sweetened faster....

6/ The turbo version in the Touring is white & Navy blue, come on everybody knows that anything with navy in it ought to be really fast...

Hey, I'm just like you, hopping for snow... CoolCat44 Cat happy Cat happy

·
Registered
122 Posts
Was thinking of getting one of these units to replace an FST now gone, and was wondering about the issues some have found regarding the turbo unit sleds.

Can someone point out the former issues, and any current issues that have surfaced.

I haven't been doing much "following" of these sleds, so the obvious issues and those that have been fixed would be of great help.

Right now I am a bit gunshy of buying new design sleds that had little forethought and lots of "let the consumer find the issue" sleds and would rather wait if these sleds are showing signs of cheapening up the product, or issues that the company figures, "let the warranty cover it" process. Once the warranty is up...it is now YOUR expensive problem to fix.

Feel free to any anything you want of your own experience here...it will be appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts