Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. New to the forum. Need help. I'm trying to find a taller windshield for my son's 2010 Sno Pro 500. I've scoured the internet to no avail. Any other windshield that was made for this sled seems to be no longer produced or impossible to find. Does anybody know of anything out there currently that will fit this sled, or if one for another model will fit, or can be modified to fit? Thanks in advance for any info on this topic.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I got one at Countrycat.com, but now I see they are no longer available. Hopefully someone on the board has one they don't need for you. The Sno Pro is a one off sled, so no other model's part will fit unfortunately.

·
Super Moderator
8,513 Posts
All I can say is good luck. It is it’s own beast of a windshield. Finding the taller ones now days is like finding gold

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies. I'm hoping somebody attempted to put something else on and was able to modify it enough that it worked. I can't tell you how much digging I've been doing trying to find one.

·
Super Moderator
8,513 Posts
Thanks for your replies. I'm hoping somebody attempted to put something else on and was able to modify it enough that it worked. I can't tell you how much digging I've been doing trying to find one.
They are out there. My friend found a new one on market place last week

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That one on CL is definitely taller than the one we have, but still pretty short. Not sure it would make much difference than the one he already has.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I put one like that on mine, I like it. It directs the cold wind around me very good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts