Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at picking up a 2010 crossfire 800 and don't really know much about them been riding a 04 firecat the last 13 years is there anything major I should look for? any super common issues with them? sled has around 4500 miles with an SLP stage one kit with a power commander.

· Registered
9 Posts
For my 2011, the gas tank filler neck cracking has been the most significant problem. At 3500 miles my compression was about 150psi and 1500 miles later I think it is still about that. OH, I did replace my reeds last year. They were cracked and burned around the edges. The running symptom of failing reeds was a fast and lean idle and some backfiring. The idle on should be sound fairly rich and lumpy. Hopefully this makes sense. Also, keep the gas tank full during the summer storage. This keeps the fuel pump submerged.

· Registered
5 Posts
I own a 2010 crossfire 800 HO sno pro and love it, only issue I've had with it is the exhaust sensor went bad so I bought an O2 sensor out of a 2015 duramax diesel for 1/3rd the price and fixed the issue. And rebuild the secondary clutch, Otherwise solid sled!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts