Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2010 700s TRV bad a new centrifugal clutch up redline last year and since then it hasn't run right. I lost power so my max speed after the rebuild was about 55mph (used to be least 70) . I would occasionally cut out at 45 then have to push throttle back down. After a very loud backfire I have had a hard/no start and have recently replaced the battery, starter, starter solinoid, plug and wire, and used seafoam. I am trying 87 octane as I read on here that's what is best for it. It still starts hard or not at all. It's always thrown the p0635 code randomly and especially is its moved without being running, but that's about the only code it has thrown. Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
37,300 Posts
Welcome to the site. Check your duplicate post.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2010 700s TRV bad a new centrifugal clutch up redline last year and since then it hasn't run right. I lost power so my max speed after the rebuild was about 55mph (used to be least 70) . I would occasionally cut out at 45 then have to push throttle back down. After a very loud backfire I have had a hard/no start and have recently replaced the battery, starter, starter solinoid, plug and wire, and used seafoam. I am trying 87 octane as I read on here that's what is best for it. It still starts hard or not at all. It's always thrown
My 2010 700s TRV bad a new centrifugal clutch up redline last year and since then it hasn't run right. I lost power so my max speed after the rebuild was about 55mph (used to be least 70) . I would occasionally cut out at 45 then have to push throttle back down. After a very loud backfire I have had a hard/no start and have recently replaced the battery, starter, starter solinoid, plug and wire, and used seafoam. I am trying 87 octane as I read on here that's what is best for it. It still starts hard or not at all. It's always thrown the p0635 code randomly and especially is its moved without being running, but that's about the only code it has thrown. Any ideas would be appreciated.
p0635 code randomly and especially is its moved without being running, but that's about the only code it has thrown. Any ideas would be appreciated.
I have the same problem. I have a 2010 Artic cat 700s. I started it all winter and started okay. Did not ride it. I get the code P0635. I started it a month ago and moved it to a different place in the yard. I Double tapped it. I tried to start it Sunday it actedlike it I'm going to start and didn't.
I have a Artic Cat 700s I started it several times through out the winter, but didn't use it. I have it tarped up. I started it a month ago to move. I tried to start it on Sunday and it acted like it would fire.I got a code P0635 and will not fire at all. I drained the gas and fill with unleaded gas without ethanol. Still will not fire . Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Come on guys, post in the correct forums !!!!!! How do you expect to get help if you can't even post in the right place. Geez

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
37,300 Posts
Not atv problem related

ATV PROBLEM RELATED

1 - 6 of 6 Posts