Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, moved from a 2000 300 4x4 to a 2010 700 H1, ran great when I got it then after a few hours it started sputtering and popping, hesitating on throttle response then gradually got to where it wont start at all. I replaced battery, spark plug and fuel filter, no difference, pulled the injector and it would just spray a little pulse of fuel when trying to start. Put fuel pressure tester between tank and filter and only getting around 5 psi when trying to start. So I pulled the rack and plastics then the fuel pump. The screen on the bottom was brittle and tore up when I tried to get it out of the tank. Removed the pump from the frame and theres a black rubber tapered seal there and its split down one side. see pic. I think the fuel is squirting back into teh tank so its not getting proper pressure to the injectors. Problem is I cannot seem to find this part anywhere. There are several fuel pump kits on ebay but they dont seem to have this part included in the kits. Help please?

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually I found them on ebay for 17.00 plus 19.00 shipping from Poland, theres got to be a better option

·
Administrator
38,603 Posts
Where ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts