Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
A Tcat with no warrenty. What could possibly go wrong.....................

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brburns @ Nov 13 2009, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A Tcat with no warrenty. What could possibly go wrong.....................[/b]

I dunno :lol:

·
Registered
216 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brburns @ Nov 13 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A Tcat with no warrenty. What could possibly go wrong.....................[/b]
Not only that, but the seller cannot guarantee that you would receive a title. Only that in the past that he always got one. Sounds foolproof to me.

IMHO, anyone who would purchase this bike will only be left with a bag of hurt if they are not guaranteed both a full warranty and title.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. I just had a buddy buy a quad off Craigs list. One of those smokin deals. He drove for 6 hours. Paid cash. Drove home and was showing it off. I then asked if he had run the serial number. He had not. We ran the number and found it was used as collateral for the loan so the unit has a lien against it.
He now owns a loan and the Bank owns his quads serial number.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thundercat 1000 @ Nov 17 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. I just had a buddy buy a quad off Craigs list. One of those smokin deals. He drove for 6 hours. Paid cash. Drove home and was showing it off. I then asked if he had run the serial number. He had not. We ran the number and found it was used as collateral for the loan so the unit has a lien against it.
He now owns a loan and the Bank owns his quads serial number.[/b]

Now that would suck...Why would anyone go make a big purchase without checking

into it first. I dunno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts