Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay guys thinking about getting a 1000r,was wondering how do these sleds handle & go down the trail? I have had Cats in the past,was just wondering what do these ride like. Thanks guys!!!

Art

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Amazing!!!!!!!

Thats why i hate this site!! 50 people take a look at a post & not one person can tell a guy how they feel about the Crossfire 1000's handleing!!! Why the hell even look at the question if you aren't going to give an answer!!! Bunch of crazy mother-fer's i guess!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Patience, my man

Not alot of 2009 Crossfire 1000R's out there. Might need more then a day to get a response. Should post on the XFR page, this one is for 141" Crossfires. Good luck! :bleedgreen

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
Thats why i hate this site!! 50 people take a look at a post & not one person can tell a guy how they feel about the Crossfire 1000's handleing!!! Why the hell even look at the question if you aren't going to give an answer!!! Bunch of crazy mother-fer's i guess!!!!!!!!
You ask a vague question, people look at it, and don't have a good way to answer you... so they move along.

I could tell you 1000 things about the 1000, I could tell you a few reasons not to buy a cfr, I can give some ideas how the resale is... but "how they go down the trail" is a tough one to specify.

Fast?

Btw... this kind of response doesn't exactly drive folks to help you.

Perhaps ask a more specific question, and give a bit of an idea what you're hoping to get from it... and we may be of more help.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have a f1000 snopro nice sleds if you don't need parts. Ordered a side cover a month ago and probably will not see it until spring. Back order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts