Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an artic cat sled today. Guy said its a 2009 artic cat sno pro 600. My question is, is that the full model name or is it an f series or an m series. I dont know much about newer sleds. Older sleds are more my type. Anyways i need to order parts and i dont know what model it is. Guy also said it was a race sled, converted to a trail sled🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that is the actual name of your sled, and yes it was a factory race sled.
Ok, thanks. So if i go on a artic cat parts website ,the only option for that sled is , 2009 artic cat sno pro (green) is that what i got. Cuz the sled is green?

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
There are 3 options for that year race sled. It's either a 600 Sno Pro Snocross, 600 Sno Pro Cross Country, or a 600 Snow Pro international. Whats the Serial Number?

What parts are you looking for?

Yes- most of them are green.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are 3 options for that year race sled. It's either a 600 Sno Pro Snocross, 600 Sno Pro Cross Country, or a 600 Snow Pro international. Whats the Serial Number?

It needs a new track and wheels. Possibly a few other thin

Yes- most of them are green. I

It needs a new track and wheels. Is the serial number the one thats engraved into the side? If so then this is the number (4UF08SNW58T122714)
or is it the number on the orange sticker
20200726_160820.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

According to the vin its a 2008. 🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
You appear to be correct it is this sled:
  • 2008 AC 600 SNO PRO BLACK [S2008ACDPRUSB]
The track is easy to find as are the wheels in the skid. Take a look on the OEM parts section for that sled on the Country Cat site:

Reactions: favoritos

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You appear to be correct it is this sled:
  • 2008 AC 600 SNO PRO BLACK [S2008ACDPRUSB]
The track is easy to find as are the wheels in the skid. Take a look on the OEM parts section for that sled on the Country Cat site:
You think its an '08 or an '09? One guy said it was manufactured in 2008 and sold as a 2009. Appreciate the help

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
That is a 2008. Look at the spindles, they have large radii on the cutouts which is the updated spindle. I have the same sled. look at the engine, it looks like a std F6 engine, the 2009 and newer have the race engine which looks different. 2008 was only a SX version. If you raced XC you had to update the tank and change the needles and jets internally, as well as the track and shocks. Great sled.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
@Fast440 -- Agreed that is a great sled.

It's an '08 (thus the reason why I posted the link that I did). I looked to see if I could find a race manual for it and couldn't find any info. @Fast440, do you know if there's a race manual for it somewhere online? There's nothing at the Country Cat site.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I don't have a race manual for mine. I think i have a '09 manual though. Not much info you can't find on the net though. Speedwerx used to have the updates from cat for this machine, but since they have changed their website i cannot find it anymore. Not much to know really. For trail riding use -3 on the timing dial and mix gas at 40:1. Many many miles on mine using that formula. Good 91 octane fuel. Have the shocks valved for YOUR WEIGHT AND RIDING STYLE from a reputable company and all will be well. Replace the jackshaft bearing every 1000 miles or more depending on how hard you ride. Only bad part about any SnoPro, 500 or 600.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts