Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I finaly went to the dealer and saw the new 08's. I like to new delux Digital Speedo/Tachomete. It shows you speed, rpms, hours, miles, kilometer, and altitude. The new Xfire has sweet running boards.. Hard to describe, but they are awsome. The new M1000 sno pro can only be done in White AS OF NOW !! I like the new graphics on the f's. The Touring sleds are pretty neat. The 500 motor is hard to tell if it is APV. In the tourning sleds it looks like it is. They only have 1 pic of it so i cant tell. The rep they sent is still at the meetings. They have no clue which is going to be spring order, prices or anything else. I am very upset that the M and Xfire no longer come in green. Only white, Orange and Black. The others come in green and pink with other color options. I couldnt tell ya what came in Sno pro I was to excited over the xfire.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to add that this isnt the brochure. I went into a back room of the dealer where actual pics were layed out.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
F-CATS look like the 07's but differnt graphics and some other minor details. Also the headlights got the cat look back in them !! There is a new TWINSPAR 2-up 500.

FOR EVERYBODY WOUNDERING, THEY LOOK LIGHTER !!! :super_happy:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hopefully they ironed out the 800 1000 engines. Looks like they strengthened the tunnel with ribs stamped into it. Good luck to any that buy 08, I hope you do not end up with problems like some of us 07 owners and having Cat drag there feet trying to fix them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Mar 7 2007, 04:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
F-CATS look like the 07's but differnt graphics and some other minor details. Also the headlights got the cat look back in them !! There is a new TWINSPAR 2-up 500.[/b]
Is the headlights much different from the 2007 models? Are they smaller? I love Arctic Cat :wub:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Still looking for a coolant temp guage like poo poo has on their sleds....

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jadda @ Mar 7 2007, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Mar 7 2007, 04:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
F-CATS look like the 07's but differnt graphics and some other minor details. Also the headlights got the cat look back in them !! There is a new TWINSPAR 2-up 500.[/b]
Is the headlights much different from the 2007 models? Are they smaller? I love Arctic Cat :wub:
[/b][/quote]
they have the same type as last year, but they steched them out to look like a cat eye

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
As much as I want a new Xfire, As soon as I get back on my feet from wiping out, I see a new F 570 coming home for the kids so hopefuly they are pretty decent does anyone have any specs. on them I see theres not much mentioned about them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts