Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer told me Cat is offering 2008 M1000 Sno Pros for $8,995.00 new. It will come with one year warranty. Thats Canadian money. What do you guys think

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
Denvercat,

Where did you find that price, from Troy? A buddy of min around here that was looking found 8100 at extreme in Boat, but nothing in the 7's (7's seems more appropriate to me).

Shoot me a PM, I'm hosting an avy safety/beacon practice clinic next sunday not too far from the ****y if you're interested.

Also, if it's your first sled, check out www.sledmods.com for good local info, there's a solid group of guys on there.

Kaleb
backcountryislife on the other sites.

·
Registered
27 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kalebtimberlake @ Nov 8 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Denvercat,

Where did you find that price, from Troy? A buddy of min around here that was looking found 8100 at extreme in Boat, but nothing in the 7's (7's seems more appropriate to me).[/b]

I think he was one of the guys that bought from Powerworld in Granby on Sat.....

They were having some nice BBQ and giving some pretty good deals...

I know they had 2 1000 leftovers. You should call Clint at 970-531-3621 that dude is dealing....Tell him Chuck and Smasher said to deal or else!!

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chazmanian @ Nov 9 2009, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kalebtimberlake @ Nov 8 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Denvercat,

Where did you find that price, from Troy? A buddy of min around here that was looking found 8100 at extreme in Boat, but nothing in the 7's (7's seems more appropriate to me).[/b]

I think he was one of the guys that bought from Powerworld in Granby on Sat.....

I know they had 2 1000 leftovers. You should call Clint at 970-531-3621 that dude is dealing....Tell him Chuck and Smasher said to deal or else!!
[/b][/quote]

Clint was dealing on the 07 he's got, he's not that low on 08's. (I work in Granby, been buying from them for a few years)

Have you had that doo on the snow yet??? We've been riding a few weeks now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kalebtimberlake @ Nov 9 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chazmanian @ Nov 9 2009, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kalebtimberlake @ Nov 8 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Denvercat,

[/b][/quote]

Clint was dealing on the 07 he's got, he's not that low on 08's. (I work in Granby, been buying from them for a few years)

Have you had that doo on the snow yet??? We've been riding a few weeks now.
[/b][/quote]

Found a lil' patch and heat cycled it a bit....Then I got on it a few times but the area wasnt big enough or steep enough to any real dialing in. Essentially I just put a few heat cycles on it and feel its ready for some WFO action to see if it holds together!

Mods so far trying to have it ready for the season:
14.8-1 RKT Billet head
Re-Jetted
HPS Can
Rooster Built clutch setup
20T gear
SLP Intake
Extreme Vents
Fox Zero Pro shocks front and rear
Stiffer springs
RSI Riser
2 wheel conversion
Hand guards and skidplate
Tunnel stiff'ners
Shorty windshield
RPM Carbon Fiber intake guard
Clutch tower brace
Swaybar QD

Finished it off with the official "Creepy" I want a free Klim Helmut for running this deal graphics kit
Gutted the foam and goofy plastic toolholder and belt guard......

Thats it on this sled.

They set up my boys HCR with an MBRP can....Kaleb that fvcker barks like nothing I have ever heard. Luckily it will live in my garage and I'll be a part owner as he is financially challenged so when we pick it up next week I'm essentially a half owner as I gotta foot ouit a chunk of cash and it will live in my garage on my trailer so in a way I guess I also have a 2010 HCR?

This thing sounds gnarly with that MBRP can! Bark-Bark. My Skidoo is quieter and mellow sounding in comparision....Yeah I'm envious.

Where are you guys riding?

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
envious... till the new sound laws get enforced this year! Good luck with that POS mbrp!!!!!!

I'm on my shorty 1000 & Abby's got her turbo for this year.

I'll have Zollingers build me a turbo this spring, but a short track, should be fun.

It's fun stompin on you sally long track riders :moon:

·
Registered
27 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
'kalebtimberlake' date='Nov 9 2009, envious... till the new sound laws get enforced this year! Good luck with that POS mbrp!!!!!![/b]
I went with the HPS on my Slidoo....He was dead set on the MBRP. I suppose when the "Man" is handing out tickets this year maybe there will be a change of heart...For now tho'? I'm envious of that barking bastage!

I'm on my shorty 1000 & Abby's got her turbo for this year.[/b]
I'm just a Rook...Ill prepared to join the ranks of the vaunted short track mountaineers!!

I'll have Zollingers build me a turbo this spring, but a short track, should be fun.[/b]
Nice.

It's fun stompin on you sally long track riders[/b]
:moon:

No doubt that a skilled guy can work magic on those faster shorter more manuverable sleds...Fvck Kaleb I just aint one of em!!

Now wheres this snow you speak of Mang!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts