Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
No turbo at all from what I can see.....very interesting, maybe a sign of something coming out to fill that void?!?!?! scret :drool:

Looks like they updated the gauges, but I think Poo and now Doo still have us beat there.

Mountain sleds look cool with the white, but I don't like the white on the F series :(

Touring sled sounds nice....longer track, bags, Catcomm integrated into gauge. Looks like Cat has put most of their effort in this segment for '08. These sleds should ride even better than the prev 2-up models.

Did I miss any major changes??

·
Registered
111 Posts
I noticed they left off the horsepower and weight numbers this year. Hopefully it isnt cause they are ashamed of gained weight and low power.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right now i have more info on the new ones then my dealer does. Now remeber it isnt march 10th yet, so maybe tomorrow they will put up the nightfires and prices along with hp and crap. These sleds were all in the brouchure and they usually have more to come. I will see what tomorrow brings

Forgot to add this, but CAT you better come out with green in the Xfire !!

·
Banned
1,162 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm glad they kept the retro looking Panther. As far as how they look.......they are 10000000000000 times better than last year. Great Job cat!

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Is it just my computer because I can't see nothing all I get is the dealer look up and stuff like that bang your head bang your head

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^ that would be the computer

No green on the m or xfire... I thought cat was all about green ?? wtf is going on.. Any info why no green will be great

·
Registered
547 Posts
Green used to be reserved for the race sleds only. There's a new race sled coming. Do the math... :super_happy:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SinisterSS @ Mar 9 2007, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Green used to be reserved for the race sleds only. There's a new race sled coming. Do the math... :super_happy:[/b]
see i never knew that so.. yeah. Well anyway thanks for the info

·
Registered
101 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DRZ400SM @ Mar 9 2007, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wow, the nightfire M and Crossfires are absolutely sick looking. Question is can I afford one.[/b]

Same here...wonder what the price is. Gotta be over 10K. I love the all black. That way you can leave it or change to any color accessories.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Here you go. Not sure I like them. A little too plain. I liked the graphics on the Firecat Nightfire.

[attachment=65985:Crossfir...ightfire.jpg]
[attachment=65984:Jag_Nightfire.jpg]
[attachment=65983:F_NightFire.jpg]
[attachment=65982:M_Nightfire.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like black and all...but that is ALOT of black! Not sure i like it more than the regular colors. I do like that Cat is upgrading to the nightfires to sno pros for free, thats cool.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts