Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
no RED for the Jaguar in 08???
looks like i will have to settle for a 07 :D
i sure hope i can find one when im ready.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Pink 120's and F6's! Put me in line for one of those babies! The graphics look much better on all the sleds than they had for '07.

·
Registered
153 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! :TA :super_happy: :wow: :catwins

·
Registered
636 Posts
Looks like they rolled some beads in the tunnel of the crossfire. So for 08 they've "addressed" they problem and "admitted" that it wasn't strong enough.

Headlights look better too on the twin spar.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (splat10 @ Mar 2 2007, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looks like they rolled some beads in the tunnel of the crossfire. So for 08 they've "addressed" they problem and "admitted" that it wasn't strong enough.

Headlights look better too on the twin spar.[/b]
Looks like they didnt go cheap on the supports either, they are big and buff from the pick. I also thought the same thing with the lights on the twinspar. Dont forget the skid is 8lbs lighter !!! :super_happy:

CANT WAIT

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
Crossfire looks sweet! Hmmmm........anyone interested in a 2007 ??? :beer_cheers: Wife won't be happy when she hears that! :tongue_nana:

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mktgway @ Mar 3 2007, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Crossfire looks sweet! Hmmmm........anyone interested in a 2007 ??? :beer_cheers: Wife won't be happy when she hears that! :tongue_nana:[/b]
buy her a set of $500.00 diamond ear rings.
then lay it on her about the new sled. :sure_ok:

·
Registered
636 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Mar 2 2007, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looks like they didnt go cheap on the supports either, they are big and buff from the pick. I also thought the same thing with the lights on the twinspar. Dont forget the skid is 8lbs lighter !!! :super_happy:[/b]
I think the lighter skid is only for the M chassis ???

Having some experience designing and quoting stampings, it's way cheaper for them to add the beads then add another bracket. There would really be no piece price chance (just some tooling) for the added beads. Adding a bracket would require a new stamping tool, piece cost, and assembly cost. At least their program managers know what they're doing.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Well I'm think I'm going to take the screwing of my life here. My wife and Daughter are whinning about they want the pink sled, I told them both that I will buy a can of spray paint and paint Laura's 04 ZR120 pink and they can ride all day and I would get a new Xfire neither one of them thought that was funny. and I was going to do some engine swapping for my 12yr old. but no, now he likes the new F 570. I can't wait to go back to work on the 19th. peace and quiet :super_happy: :super_happy:

·
Registered
142 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Mar 3 2007, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hope i can get one with white or something without having to do a spring order.[/b]

Just Wondering, your 15, wheres the money comming from to buy a Crossfire???? :tongue_nana:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticCat600 @ Mar 7 2007, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Mar 3 2007, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope i can get one with white or something without having to do a spring order.[/b]

Just Wondering, your 15, wheres the money comming from to buy a Crossfire???? :tongue_nana:
[/b][/quote]
wow everybody ask us kids these days were are money comes from. Well for most of you its where you get your money from. (not the bank, family and friends)..

WORK... Work hard Play Harder

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Any specs. in that Brochure on the F570? Is the chassis the only change? or have they made others. I checked with my so called Dealer bang your head today and she told me that the line up wasn't changing and I told her some of the brochure was on line and she laughed and told me thats impossible that cat hasn't released anything. and that the books get mailed after the show that they are not having this year. so she didn't know when they would get any info on them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
haha, sounds like you have a good 'dealer'. It amazes me how some places stay in business. The local dealer here is gone to a show now, supposed to be back tomorrow and will have brochures I was told. Dunno why I bother though, as a 4-stroke Crossfire that weights 500lbs won't be in there. haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts