Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Parting out an 09 700 EFI, no engine, no front diff, lots of other parts, no brakes, have clutches, wet clutch, fenders, racks, headlights, radiator and fan assembly,
Speed-rack gun boot mount, minus the kolpin boot
ECU and wiring harnesss

have a lot of stuff from my 04 400 leftover,
brake calipers,
3 brand new sets of brake pads (EBC Sintered, and DP) 2 sets in package, 3rd set not in package but never on a machine, bought them, switched my brakes out, don't need them now. $30/CAD each + shipping
Brand new wheel bearings, pivot works, I think I've got 4 wheels worth still in packaging, bought sets of 2 over the years but replaced all my hubs/knuckles for different mod reasons. $25/CAD each+shipping
Shocks and springs,
Do you still have the exhaust?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Parting out an 09 700 EFI, no engine, no front diff, lots of other parts, no brakes, have clutches, wet clutch, fenders, racks, headlights, radiator and fan assembly,
Speed-rack gun boot mount, minus the kolpin boot
ECU and wiring harnesss

have a lot of stuff from my 04 400 leftover,
brake calipers,
3 brand new sets of brake pads (EBC Sintered, and DP) 2 sets in package, 3rd set not in package but never on a machine, bought them, switched my brakes out, don't need them now. $30/CAD each + shipping
Brand new wheel bearings, pivot works, I think I've got 4 wheels worth still in packaging, bought sets of 2 over the years but replaced all my hubs/knuckles for different mod reasons. $25/CAD each+shipping
Shocks and springs,

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm looking for fuel pump assembly for a 700 EFI if you still have it.
I do but i'll have to function check it. Might be fouled out

·
Administrator
39,129 Posts
We need to get this thread straight. A 700 efi is a Suzuki powered cat only built 2006-2008.
If the machine Farris is parting out is a 2009 then it is a 700 H1 Arctic cat built engine. Big difference.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
We need to get this thread straight. A 700 efi is a Suzuki powered cat only built 2006-2008.
If the machine Farris is parting out is a 2009 then it is a 700 H1 Arctic cat built engine. Big difference.
Its an 08 700 efi not an h1. I was off on my year and yes it was a zuki engine efi

Reactions: doorfx

·
Registered
6 Posts
I really just need the sending unit housing. mine was broken then a stick went through the gas tank. It broke the plastic that holds the pump and sending unit

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'll go pull it and show you after work if i remember, going camping for first time this season so doing the frantic gong show

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Do you still have the exhaust?
Yes I do someplace, the factory header and the factory muffler. I'm not sure if it's worth the shipping cost from Northern Canada to get it to you but that's your call

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Check your messages on here

·
Registered
106 Posts
Any chance you still have the ECM. Looking for part number 3430-063.
Denso # 32920-31GAO.
Cheers.
Mike.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Any chance you still have the ECM. Looking for part number 3430-063.
Denso # 32920-31GAO.
Cheers.
Mike.
Sorry ECM went long ago

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Still have the fenders. originally lime green... prev owner painted em purple black and silver for some god forsaken reason.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts