Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
WAS going to. I had a talk with Colby racing the other day and his advice totally took me away from it. I stayed with my 15 x 1... but went with 144 down the center.

IF YOU STILL WANT TO I have a 13.5 that is studded that I am looking to get rid of that I bought just to do this.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I put the 1.375 by 128 firecat track on mine and it works pretty good in the deep stuff....you have to mov you upper idler wheels in some and get some machined off the back of the wheels to clear the springs...

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightFireSnowPro @ Feb 1 2007, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WAS going to. I had a talk with Colby racing the other day and his advice totally took me away from it. I stayed with my 15 x 1... but went with 144 down the center.

IF YOU STILL WANT TO I have a 13.5 that is studded that I am looking to get rid of that I bought just to do this.[/b]
What was the advice, PLEASE tell us don't just drop that tease then leave!!!! I dunno surrend

Also, Fastboy what if any are you running for studs in that track? thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gsxrmunco @ Feb 7 2007, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightFireSnowPro @ Feb 1 2007, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IF YOU STILL WANT TO I have a 13.5 that is studded that I am looking to get rid of that I bought just to do this.[/b]
What was the advice, PLEASE tell us don't just drop that tease then leave!!!! I dunno surrend

[/b][/quote]

we don't run studs where i ride usually well at least not till the end of the season...

·
Registered
298 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gsxrmunco @ Feb 7 2007, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightFireSnowPro @ Feb 1 2007, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Sorry fellas, I didnt see this post until now. I talked to them because I was trying to get rid of my 15" because I was going to a 13.5". Basically what he said is that the 15" has far better traction and flotation for what they were doing... and they, Colby Racing, were going from their 14's back to 15".

Chad... if you see this and I said something wrong... please fill these guys in. Its been about a month since ive talked to you and this is what I remember from talking to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts