Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if f8 and f6 parts are interchangealbe? I know ski's and body parts are, but wondering if pipes, cans and other performance parts are the same. I also want to add, do not comment just to tell me that pipes and cans are to loud unless they are stock. I am not worried about having loud pipes where I ride, being no homes or pepole around to complain about them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

Thanks! I'm just having alot of trubble finding parts for my sled period. I have found body parts and skis with no problem, but just about anything else for some reason seems to be just for the F8s. Thats why I was asking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank you

Cat happy Now I know I've been on been on BMP's site before, but after reading your post I checked it out again. Now i'm begining to think its just me... I find all sorts of parts! Now this being said my Aunt is now looking into buying a sled. I told her she should buy my sled, it's new only has 287 mi. on it, and I was looking at new XF 1100 turbos and XF 800s yesterday. Now I have another problem, which one?! it's a better problem to have though. Ha ha ha! Not sure if this will happen yet or not but, it would solve my problems about not having as much power as I want. Thanks for your help, proving taking a closer look never hurts! Thanks!

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
If you feel your more of a 600cc kinda guy but came away disappointed with the baby F, clutching will 110% give you the sled you though ya purchased. AC simply could not have missed any worse on the clutching if they had tried.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
clutching

Ya, I've ridden my friends '04 F7 SP and other older chain set ups, he was trying to tell me it was the diamond drive that was my problem.(I think he's jealous I have a new sled) I know the diamond drive is heavier but isn't a problem. I know clutching it will help and I am thinking of getting the kit. comes with pipe, 50mm throtle bodys, timming key, and the clutch kit stage2.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.