Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to purchase a 2007 F6 with 200 miles. (he traded on a 800)

I have an '06 X-fire 600 that I have put 1300+ miles on this year and I love it. But i really like the looks and what people have been saying about the new F series.

Do you guys have any input on this?? Anyone ridden both chassis??

How's is the New F6 I guess is what I'm getting at!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
i had a 06 crossfire7 last year. I liked the ride but it doesnt compare to the new F chassis. The new F is like sitting on a couch. soooo nice!!! Dont get me wrong the crossfire is nice but its like comparing apples to oranges.. no comparison. Not sure about the power on the 600's though but im sure the ride will be the same as a 800's

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SlEdHeAd16 @ Jan 10 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i had a 06 crossfire7 last year. I liked the ride but it doesnt compare to the new F chassis. The new F is like sitting on a couch. soooo nice!!! Dont get me wrong the crossfire is nice but its like comparing apples to oranges.. no comparison. Not sure about the power on the 600's though but im sure the ride will be the same as a 800's[/b]

Great to hear from someone who has ridden both!!

Thank You

1 - 3 of 3 Posts