Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all have decided too keep my 07 f1000 lxr for now and want to get just alittle more out of it. Need opinions on which y pipe is the best for hp and fitment? Let me know which ones you guys think is the best and what it will gain me. Also the best place to get them would be nice. Also i removed my block off plate and put everything back together the way it was before removing. Will this harm anything on my sled or will i be ok? I only trail ride so dont know if it is ok or not want to know before i get it out this winter? Thanks again, [email protected]

·
Registered
338 Posts
no problems with my d&d. Removing the block off plate is fine. I recommend buying the 08 bezels because they have a screen material to filter better, where the 07 just has the honeycomb on it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did your d&d bolt up good i have heard some of them dont bolt up very good on the f1000? I was thinking of going with speedwrex or d&d so just not sure yet. Also the right side air intake has a screen in it and when i removed my left side i put a screen in mine so nothing would get in there. thanks for the input any more opinions would be great thanks again, [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts