Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 = Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second of a series of polls for the 2007 F-series. Please take this poll ONLY if you own or have ridden the new F models

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've seen alot of negatives about finish, and I'll have to agree that paint is better. Then again, this is a very low priority item for me.

So now let's talk about "LOOKS"!

At first I thought the profile/shape/posture or whatever the Hell you call it of the F-series was wierd. Reminded me of some kind of nuclear bug on steroids. But now I love it! I think two things happened. One, I got used to it. Two, now everytime I see one it reminds me instantly of what geat rides I had this last winter: how well it accelerated, hugged curves, and handled the bumps. When reading mags or websites now and I look at pictures of Firecats, Sabres, or ZL/ZR's, they look neat, but then when I see an F-series, my pulse picks up and I get all tingly inside.

Like Pavlov's dog or something, huh?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Don't let the Yamahahaha guys suck us into the fit and finish world.

Fit and finish doesn't win a race across the lake or a snocross event.
Fit and finish doesn't magically give more resale value.
Fit and finish doesn't burn less gas.
Fit and finish doesn't make a sled handle better.
Fit and finish doesn't make a sled lighter.
Fit and finish doesn't make the sled fit better ergonomically.
Fit and finish doesn't make the sled ride better.
Fit and finish doesn't give the sled more power.
Fit and finish doesn't make a sled perform better in the powder.

Let's talk lard ass weight. Oh yeah, Yamahaha guys don't want too; look at the beautiful fit and finish they say. It's called misdirection, marketing and propoganda.

What are the TRUE customer requirements? Fit and finish doesn't rank very high on my list.

Lay the rules for our game; not theirs. They can't play in our sandbox. I don't want them in my sandbox. We don't play fair. Boo hoo.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
:stop_nono: ...SS, Please stick with LabonteF8's original post/thread and poll... I dunno

Leave Yamaha out of this as he only asked the F owners to reply, Not you and me.

Thanks,

AB :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.