Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI. 142 miles on machine. Garage kept. No engine mods and completely stock. It does have a K&N air filter (oiled correctly) in the stock air box. The EFI has been flashing on the display for a couple of years. No codes. TPS is adjusted correctly as per my manual. Gas is fresh. I have researched this over the years and haven't found an answer. Hopefully, there is someone on here that's had the same issue.

·
Administrator
7,989 Posts
Start with the battery. These machines were finicky with sub par batteries. Charge it and get it load tested. How old is the battery?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI. 142 miles on machine. Garage kept. No engine mods and completely stock. It does have a K&N air filter (oiled correctly) in the stock air box. The EFI has been flashing on the display for a couple of years. No codes. TPS is adjusted correctly as per my manual. Gas is fresh. I have researched this over the years and haven't found an answer. Hopefully, there is someone on here that's had the same issue.
Ever find the solution? Have the same issue.
What battery does the 700efi need?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ever find the solution? Have the same issue.
What battery does the 700efi need?
No solution yet. My battery is a AGM 16-BS DURAGM-16. 3 years old, but was doing this even when it was new. I keep a battery tender on the battery, and have a digital volt meter mounted in the side panel so I can keep an eye on the charge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts