Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I've recently thought about seeling my atv for other endevours but not sure where to start with a price, so I thought someone in here could help!

I have a 2007 Arctic cat 700efi with 645miles, extras include warn winch, front and rear bumpers, 28" Maxxis Zilla's, ITPSS212 wheels (i think), copper head VDI with cords and usb, M109 injector, brand new heavy duty battery(best I could find), clutch work(airdam), new spring(yellow?), plus retained OEM cdi, injector, spring, front bumper, and steel wheels.

·
Registered
364 Posts
in my area that set up would sell for around $5,000 give or take. People dont really look at the extras as a necessity and for that reason they will usually only pay a little more if it is equipped with them. For ex. you probably wouldn't get any more money for having the bumpers,the winch might give you an extra $50 but b/c its electrical and mechanical it wears out quickly depending on use. tires and wheels would only bring a couple hundred extra maybe depending on how they look. most will say keep the vdi as its not a necessity and the injector unless you dont have the stock parts which i see you still have. in other words they wont give you much for them if anything at all. probably wont get much for more for the rest either. Again, this is how the market works in my area and its not to say someone wouldnt pay more IF thats the setup they want. most would keep the bumpers and winch,battery obviously and maybe the tires depending on their shape. the rest would not matter if it was on it or not. To me it has low miles for the age and I would personally pay a little extra just b/c of that. Not a great amount more but maybe a few hundred more. This is kinda how the market is in my area. anyway I hope you sell so you can enjoy you adventures.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
You may have more koney in your pocket if you sold the vdi and injector and the programmer separately.

4700-5400 I think your quad would be worth. Hooe thats not insulting. Just from what I have seen browsing craigslist and online.

Now you have me thinking about (look in my signature) the wuads wirth pribabky 4500 stock and with the catvos, axels, vdi and all the extras I woukd think it woukd be atound 7 grand. Woukd I get that probably not. Maybe 5500-6000.

Its a tough market. Ive seen 06-07 zuki cats go for 2400-3400 stock. Not worth it for me to even think about selling. Id sell my snowmobile and cars before the quad.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 3 of 3 Posts