Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2007 arctic cat 700 efi,it idles weird,will be idleing and all of a sudden miss a beat then go back to idleing and so on,also on the dash there two little arrows pointing at each other that flash all the time.tryin to find out what this is and if its related to my idle problem.also is there any way to bypass the reverse override without spending a fortune?my brute i just added a jumper wire between the two wires goin to the switch.thanks for any help or input!i did not get a owners manual with it.I dunno:wacko:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Change the spark plug, battery, and check that your throttle position sensor is set properly, for starters.

·
Administrator
40,631 Posts

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Post a picture of the pod readout. I cant remember what that means exactly, maybe someone will chime in with the correct answer. i checked the service manual and couldn't find that listed.

·
Banned
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
manual

doorfx i couldnt find a manual on that website.i will take a picture of the symbol and post it.thanks guysCat happy

·
Administrator
40,631 Posts
you need to look at the top left corner for arctic service manuals then click on service manuals and find your year and size. It's there

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Hour meter?

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
^^^ thats what i thought too

·
Banned
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
guys i know where the hour meter is and all but im askin what the two arrows pointing to each other are for next to the number 89,the two arrows sit and blink all the time.i looked everywhere and found nothing.anyone elses wheeler do this too?thanks for the inputI dunno

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
its the hour symbol

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
so does the hour symbol always flash then when the keys on or its running?I dunno
I'm pretty sure it does, yes. When you leave the key in the on position (engine not running) I'm pretty sure the hour meter is running.

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
By pushing the top button, you can change between miles, kilometers, and hours. ride it for awhile and if "90" shows up, you can confirm the setting. It is a combo of pushing the top and bottom button. I always get mixed up while setting the clock. I have to get out the owners manual every spring and fall ( day light savings time)

Did you get it running right ?

·
Banned
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
did you get it running rite

i did change the spark plug and air filter,also a oil change,it runs great,just has a hiccup when idleing(cold)i am going to get a new battery and see if thats the culprit?I dunno hopin so,cuz id like to keep it around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.