Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I need some help, I have a 700 2007 model, the code comes up as 14 and the efi light flashes, I am able to read the code but have had no luck on resetting it. I printed off many of your guys procedures and have followed them to the letter, but nothing has worked. Battery fully charged and tested. Help? Please

·
Registered
52 Posts
This may help

I am new to forum and ATV'g but was also doing same thing you are with no headway. What I did was the americam procedure using the revers override plus I needed to have it in 4x4 plus the efi switch ( red one on the left handle bar) had to be active. This reset the codes for me. FYI I have a 08 700 efi trv

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
codes cannot be reset they go away when the problem is solved.

14 is throttle position sensor....I have had this likely all you need to do is unplug it and plug it back in and it may be okay

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guy I have an arctic cat 700 efi 2007 and I have a problem when I'm in high gear my quad starts sputtering but in low gear its not ok and when I hit the override button I'm ok too any idea's what could be wrong?

·
Administrator
37,344 Posts
You have a diode turned backwards in your fuse box. Pull the diodes and it will show you which way they should go

1 - 5 of 5 Posts