Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to continue to run my belt till it is totally thrashed but want to get a spare. When I bought my ATV the dealer specifically told me that warranty would cover belts for the first several hundred miles. I should have known better, but I believed them. They quoted me $115. Is that reasonable? Does anybody know the part number? I've looked at various online resources and they only go up to 2006. Are there any cheaper aftermarket belts that anyone would recommend?

I'm a new member and a new AC owner and I would be lost without the info on this forum. Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
The belt part# for an 07 500 fis is 3402-757 and lists for 121.51. That's a little steep if you ask me, maybe its gold lined as its hard to believe its that expensive. If you google that part # you can find it made by after market vendors for half the price or less but not sure of the quality.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Try your suzuki dealer, they are cheaper ive found on most parts. Same belt as a 500 dont remember if the 500 is the eiger or the vinson. Same belt as the AC 500

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is a Dayco and a Carlisle Ultimax on Ebay. I haven't read many good things about Dayco, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Carlisle ultimax. It's less than half of a factory belt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts