Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to get an 06 F5 SP, less then 200 miles, still 1 year warranty, Mint condition.

The guy has told me to make him an offer. What should I offer the guy?

Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nunavut_Crossfire @ Jan 17 2007, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have a chance to get an 06 F5 SP, less then 200 miles, still 1 year warranty, Mint condition.

The guy has told me to make him an offer. What should I offer the guy?

Thanks[/b]
I'd be careful there. Usually when someone says "make me an offer" it means they aren't REALLY interested in getting rid of it unless they get a good deal. Go to NADA to get the book value on it and go from there. Good luck.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ask to see the original BILL of SALE, how old is the sled, have all the updates been completed, was it ever crashed, rolled, etc.

Inspect everything from snow flap to ski tips and check for the blue book price. I would suggest no more than 7K.

Happy trails from Cambridge Bay, Nunavut

·
Registered
127 Posts
i think 7g's is way to much to ask. i just paid 5400 for a 05 f7 sno pro brand new with 0 miles on it and a 2 year warrenty. id offer him 5g's

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Your location will have a big influence on what a fair price would be. New that sled is just over $10K here in Canada. Gonna be hard to get a great deal on her. $7500 to $8000CANADIAN, but thats just a guess.

Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Carbs suck to get out. I always left all the hoses / etc hooked up and just lifted the carbs out as much as possible. That gives you access to everything needed. Just loosen the intake flange screws and wiggle them out....takes some wiggling...

Be sure to put them back in FULLY seated in the intake flanges...pay attention to how they are in now.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Carbs suck to get out. I always left all the hoses / etc hooked up and just lifted the carbs out as much as possible. That gives you access to everything needed. Just loosen the intake flange screws and wiggle them out....takes some wiggling...

Be sure to put them back in FULLY seated in the intake flanges...pay attention to how they are in now.[/b]
Where did this come from? Oh, I think you posted this in the wrong topic...lol...slow idle topic???

After getting a quote for shipping I did not bother to make an offer.....$2700-3100 just for shipping badcomputer :angry_mad: badcomputer bang your head badcomputer :angry_mad:

bang your head bang your head bang your head bang your head badcomputer badcomputer badcomputer badcomputer

Thanks for all the input guys.....I'm trying to talk the airline company down to $1500 for shipping, if I cannot arrange that....then I'm SOL and may have to get an 06 F5 in the summer when I can get it shipped up on the boat.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Didn't realize that you had to ship it. Whole different ballgame. Shipping can be crazy. I looked at buying a sled in the states but when I checked the shipping it was not worth it. :devil_angry:

Roddy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts