Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am considering buying a 2006 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4 SE. It is being sold for $ 3199. I have not called about it yet but I think it has high mileage. I am wondering if Arctic Cats are still very reliable with alot of miles and just how good of an atv this is. I will mainly be using it for hunting deer with an occasional joy ride a few times a year. Any help will be great.

Thanks, Eddie

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Nothing to worry about, they are good reliable atv's. Just make sure there is nothing wrong with it before buying. I have 2 of these atv's (gave one to dad a couple years ago) and have never had any issues and they both get used hard, especially during hunting seasons.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
I know most wont agree but i think this is one of the most reliable engines used in cats next to the 500 zuki motor....that 2006 700 is a suzuki power plant they are well built and robust.

·
Administrator
7,648 Posts
How do you change the spark plugs on a 2006 700 efi
With the supplied spark plug wrench in the tool kit. It has the correct reach.
Now back to the topic, That engine is a good one, but these quads have a problem with voltage drop when not in use. It isnt a deal breaker though. 2 weeks and it will need a charge. if you dont charge the battery, weird things can happen. Good batteries and a good battery tender make these quads worth owning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts