·
Administrator
38,909 Posts
He asked about a 500. I guess I should have elaborated. Thanks

·
Registered
364 Posts
He asked about a 500. I guess I should have elaborated. Thanks
Sorry, I knew what you meant. I didnt mean to make it look like i was correcting you. I was just stating to the OP that 2006 was first for the EFI 700,not the 500 incase he was curious ,and I was just saying the seller may not know anything about his atv. some people just ride and park it. sorry i didnt mean anything rude as i now see it appeared. I have two young kids yelling and pulling on me so im usually short with my words.

·
Administrator
38,909 Posts
Sorry, I knew what you meant. I didnt mean to make it look like i was correcting you. I was just stating to the OP that 2006 was first for the EFI 700,not the 500 incase he was curious ,and I was just saying the seller may not know anything about his atv. some people just ride and park it. sorry i didnt mean anything rude as i now see it appeared. I have two young kids yelling and pulling on me so im usually short with my words.
No worries lol PLEASE correct me sometimes I engage my fingers before putting my brain in gear!

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
That dark green is Marsh green. Got one and yes it is carburated.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
A lot of people think that since it has an automatic choke that it is efi, since they don't have to choke it.
Have to say automatic choking is nice....so tedious choking it yourself Cat happy lol:ph34r:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts