Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 650 h1 I am working on that boggs bad under a load like in 4x4 low range. But if I drive it in high range the plug looks like its running rich. The bike has a snorkle and hmf pipe . Slide mod in carb has been done already. I'm just wondering if it could be a vacuum leak somewhere. Thing has me stumped.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also have the dyno jet kit installed to there specifications except for I have the needle set on lowest setting (5th notch) would that make that much of a difference?

·
Administrator
36,605 Posts
Yes that will make a huge difference. Why did you not set it as per their spec?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had it set on 4th notch as specified but didnt seem like it was responding right under a load just like on the 5th notch.

·
Administrator
36,605 Posts
Are you sure the diaphragm is not ripped and is seated correctly in the groove ?
Did you get the correct jets in the correct locations?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok found a wierd problem which actually fixed it. It wasn't the carb it was the reverse override switch when I hold the button down while under a load it runs great when I let off it boggs. So I bypassed it and runs fine.

·
Administrator
36,605 Posts
One of the diodes in your fuse box is flipped around backwards. Pull the diodes and you will see the arrow that shows which way they go in.

·
Administrator
36,605 Posts
Good to go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts