Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my girlfriend a 05 F5 with 800 miles and fox floats...Very clean sled... I've been riding ski doo and dont know cats... Please help me find where the spare spark plugs should be ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
My sled didn't come with a place for spare plugs. The tool kit is between the seat and the gas tank. The head lights are switch from high to low by pushing the brake lever forward. That's all the strange things that I can think of with my sled.

·
Registered
575 Posts
firecats dont have a "spare" spark plug holder, i keep then in the tool box in back of seat or in my jacket pocket. i rode my firecat all last year on the same plugs. firecats are the only sled ive been on that didnt eat plugs, arctic cat had there **** together when the brought this sled out. firecats are a blast! warning, firecats are a different kind of fast. ITS FUNNER THAN HELL THOUGH!! RIDE SAFE AND ENJOY!! I LOVE MY 2005 F7 :trail:

·
Registered
485 Posts
i have an 03 f-5 with the same plugs it came with, never changed them, only checked them for color, but i put a 2 plug holder on the belt guard with 2 short rivets

·
Registered
218 Posts
On the Saber Cat, the belt and plug storage is under the seat, or rather on the underside of the seat. Maybe the same on Firecat?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts