Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Artic Cat 650 H1
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am replacing the Camshaft on a 2005 650 h1 , The Cam Lobes were chipped and cracked and pieces were missing looks like it got to hot and brittle. My question is Are there other Models and sizes I can Cross Reference this Camshaft with? I am finding Camshafts but they super expensive and i can't find full Kits with gaskets . Anyone have Suggestions for finding a good Bang for your Buck? Or are there other Models that use the same Cam I can find it for that would be cheaper? Need like a Cross Reference Guide. Any Help or Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
39,804 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Artic Cat 650 H1
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They used that cam all the way up to 2018. Use this website it tells you all the years and sizes it fits.

@doorfx idk I been to that site and idk what it is either my phone or the site won't let me view anything in full screen or won't let me make an account or view other models the cam would fit on just shows me whatever I looked up and for only that machine .. so maybe if you could post all the years and models the Cam would work on I would greatly appreciate it along with any website where I can find a cam that is not over 200 or 300 dollars if there is one lol

·
Administrator
39,804 Posts
Click on the part in the right side column. Another box will pop up with price, part number it replaced and a “where used”. Click on where used and all the years show up. Full screen doesn’t work well because the company closed and no updates have been done since 2018
See pic

·
Administrator
39,804 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts