Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does the VP stand for? I have compared the VP and non-VP it looks like the VP is lacking diff. lock and the independant rear suspension. Are those the differences and that being said which one is everyone recommending??

I haven't seen the ATV yet so I don't know which it is. But its for sale for $3400 with 1900 miles and in good shape according to owner. Fare Price?

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
No not a fair price. You can buy a new 07 400 auto for about $5400 in Missouri. No miles and a 3 year warrenty. Thats a fair price.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
the vp is value price or value package it doesnt have the 2 in reciever hitch it doesnt have diff lock and its full time 4wd and it has a solid axle. and i believe the display is different too actually i dont think it has one. its not half the atv of the non vp i was going to buy a vp to save some cash but ill tell you the price difference is worth every penny. the ride is soo nice and that diff lock pays for itself first time used. and the 2 in reciever is great too. i dont know if thats a fair price but i think you could probably do better. just my opinion good luck either way

1 - 7 of 7 Posts