Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there ive got a 04 f6 and my buddy just got an 03 rev 600 H.O. with a rebuilt bondi motor, v force reeds and some blair morgan suspension set up. Now he thinks he will be able to wax me in a race is the f6 gonna be quicker? i haven't raced another 600 yet let me know what you guys think
thanks Adam

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (adam9520 @ Nov 21 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey there ive got a 04 f6 and my buddy just got an 03 rev 600 H.O. with a rebuilt bondi motor, v force reeds and some blair morgan suspension set up. Now he thinks he will be able to wax me in a race is the f6 gonna be quicker? i haven't raced another 600 yet let me know what you guys think
thanks Adam[/b]
rev will wax you

·
Registered
302 Posts
if you want, you do a few quick fairly cheap mods. You can clutch it and you'll definatley notice a difference or you can put a y pipe and bmp pipe mod on there and that will give you some extra hp also and along with the clutch, im sure youd def beat him.
but if you clutch im sure you can take him. And clean your APVs if you havent already, idk if you've ever done this but it will breathe a breath of fresh air into your sled

what do you have done to your sled??

·
Registered
302 Posts
is his engine bored out? and put the stock can back on if you ahve it, it makes more hp than your aftermarket can

·
Registered
302 Posts
well if you know your gonna be ridin with this fool, take it off and slap the stock one back on quick so you dust him

1 - 8 of 8 Posts