Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if a 04 F6 sno-pro efi is a very good sled or not???
What is the difference between that and say a 2006 F6 sno-pro efi???

·
Registered
691 Posts
The F6 are a great sled! Lots of power and extremely easy to manouver! As far for 04-06.....not too much differences. If you can get an 06 for a good deal, I would! It's newer and worth more...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great sleds all around....probably one of the best all around sleds built to date. Any year is good....go for the best deal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
04 - chaincase, fox shocks, lower seat,* some say faster *

05 and 06- DD, Fox floats * better then the old fox sp shocks IMO* taller seat. i think they changed the shape of the oil tank a little bit as well because on the 03's and i think 04's as well the recoil rope would rub on the side of the tank and after awhile leak oil

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Just 20 HP less than the F7. They're the sleds most folks who owns them are pretty much content. I've driven a F6 EFI Sno-Pro and they perform closely of that F7. Just a matter of your preference on a sled. Cost factor, Styling, Color, Carb or EFI, 2 choices of suspensions and 2 choices of drives. If you purchase one...Be sure to post pixs here. :thumbsup:

Good Luck,

AB :site:

·
Registered
160 Posts
love mine.........04 f6 std with heavy rear springs. finally getting it dialed in to my weight and agressive trail style.

after 1 more year im looking at finding a perfect zr900...my boy cant stand to wait to get my f6. wife may speak up for it when the time comes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts