Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me what the factory warranty would be on a new holdover 2004 Cat ATV? Some have told me 6 months, others have told me 3 years, and Ive heard everything in between, so once again Ive come to the best source available to see if I can get a correct answer here. This is a great resource for all Cat related things, so if anyone knows what the warranty is Id really appreciate it.
Also is there an extended warranty available for a 04 holdover from Cat? If so what should I expect to pay? Thanks in advance for your help! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
i would think what ever was offered in 04 as far as warrenty purposes go would still be the same, was/is on the 04 we just got last spring for my wife. i think that it was two years (6mos cat, 1.5 throught catcare with 50 dollar deductable). i would ask your dealer to be sure, and if it is similar to my warrenty then just before your six months is up with factory warrenty you will get your catcare info and card in the mail.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Mine was 6 months factory warranty + 2.5 years CatCare aftermarket warranty. 3 years total.

It was a promotional offer on the LE version at the time.

The non-LE/non-promotion standard warranty... Factory warranty covers 6 months, but I don't know how much CatCare time they get. I'm sure someone around here will know.

I believe all models get 6 months factory warranty, CatCare is what changes... According to the promotion offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts