Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat is wreaking of gas, sitting still and riding. but none is leaking, and it sure could use to be running a little better, What am i looking for here, any idea's are most appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is it carbureated? Does it have the gas line switch for on/off/res? I had an AC that had that and off you forgot to switch it to off when done the garage smelt like gas real bad but there was never any sign of gas leaking.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it carbureated? Does it have the gas line switch for on/off/res? I had an AC that had that and off you forgot to switch it to off when done the garage smelt like gas real bad but there was never any sign of gas leaking.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ok we do have that switch but it is on, we never change it, so don't know where to go from here.

·
Administrator
35,728 Posts
Turn the switch to the off position when you park it.

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
I have the same issue with my 300, but my 400 has never been an issue. I just turn fuel valve to OFF in the garage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turn the switch to the off position when you park it.
The only problem with turning it to off, when it is turned back on then the problem remains of riding it is still the same of reaking gas smell. And can u tell me why when i get a reply from this forum i do not get an email?

·
Administrator
35,728 Posts
In your settings you have to select it under notifications.
You must have a fuel leak somewhere or one of your floats is sticking or not adjusted properly.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In your settings you have to select it under notifications.
You must have a fuel leak somewhere or one of your floats is sticking or not adjusted properly.
First I already checked all of the squares in email notification and they are all checked, and thank you will check on that maybe about float stuck,

·
Administrator
35,728 Posts
I will check into it for you.

Shut your fuel switch off and see if it’s better. That will narrow it down

1 - 9 of 9 Posts