Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on here but this is my build. My grandpa bought the wheeler brand new in 2004 for my grandma. I grew up driving it and when I turned 14 they gave it to me because they never drove it. I started with air intake and and tires in 2015, in 2016 I got the HMF slip on and that’s when i decided to build it. in 2016-17 nothing really changed except some new break pads, better bearings, shock bushings and such... then in 2018 i had the cylinder bored and honed, head ported and polished, shindy piston put in it, and BKT tires. Fixing to buy a parts bike and make it 4x4 because it has the same motor and frame so i can put a front end right in it. It already does just as much as a 4x4. It was sunk 2 days in a row before new years and still runs like a top, didn’t even have to drain the bowl and it drove home about 3 miles with leftover water that was still in the oil. ran under water for 10 minutes straight and didn’t die until we pulled it out and i killed it. the only people that believe me are the ones who saw. Where it sets on the edge of the pond in the picture is where i killed it when we pulled out of that pond.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts