Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
if I didnt think that metal was so hard, I would just buy one and give it a shot with a die grinder, but something tells me I dont have any bits hard enough to grind it out. not to mention the accuracy would not be there. but as stated, its only 35 bucks...

I just found this thread this morning, or I would of replied sooner. Add me to the list as well!!! I have wrench skills, but not machining skills, if some one makes the part I will put it in mine first to try it out.

I was looking into doing this also and ordered the part ($50 shipped). I since sold my 400m (still have an 07 400 auto) and still have the cam. If anybody wants to try this for themselves and wants the part let me know. Email: stevenwf@yahoo.com

I'll make you deal. $25 shipped! It's brand new and hasn't been modded in any way.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
UPDATE!!! shift cam mod is finished!!! gotta get some testing done then we're set

please direct all future replies to the new thread:
http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91701

moderators can you please lock this thread? i'd like to keep the discussion in the new thread... thought it would be nice to bring this one back up in case anyone wanted to know the history to it (plus some members have subscribed to this thread).

'preciate it!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.