Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
After your help answering my questions regarding a 04 650 V Twin ATV I went to the dealer today and bought it. It was a hold over / left over w/ 6 miles on it & I paid 4900.00 for it which I though was a good deal as they told me when it was 2004 it sold for more than 7200.00 (Im not sure of the exact amnt). Just wondering if I got as good of a deal as I think or could I have done better?
Also it comes w/ a 6 month warranty from the factory, but should I buy an extended warranty? They said it's 300.00 / year and has a 50.00 deductible. My gut tells me dont get it but again Id like your opinions as you've always been very helpful, and VERY knowledgeable when it come sto Cats. Thansk a bunch! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Congrats. I think you got a great deal. I believe you got it for 2grand under there cost. So I think you got a great deal. I would get the warenty not that I think it is a bad machine but with labor rates from 50-75.oo a hour it would pay for its self very quickly. IMHO. You will have to post some picks soon.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Sounds like a decent price.

The warranty sounds expensive though. My 04 came with 3 years total, 6 months factory, 30 CatCare... It wasn't an option, the warranty price was embedded in the deal. So I don't know what it cost but $300/year sounds expensive. Two years of extended warranty is more money than a new frame if yours should crack.

Post some pics!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts