Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just purchased this sled and have a few questions. first speedo is unhooked or not working how do i hook it up?next there is a knob next to computer that reads -3 to 3 and is currently set at 0 what is this for?what is top rpm for this motor?i am running vp110 race fuel w/polaris race oil at 50/1 is this correct.also what would be involved in converting sled back to run on pump fuel?

any help would be greatly appreciated
shane hooper

·
Registered
174 Posts
you don't have to change anything, the dial with -3 to 3 is to change your timing, if you put the timing at -2 i believe u can now run pump gas. phone a local dealer and they will tell you wat you need to know, great sleds

·
Registered
780 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (z440snopro @ Jan 7 2007, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you don't have to change anything, the dial with -3 to 3 is to change your timing, if you put the timing at -2 i believe u can now run pump gas. phone a local dealer and they will tell you wat you need to know, great sleds[/b]
So that is what that switch is... Hmm...

There is also another switch for "HOT - COLD" what does that do?

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Not sure what mods have been done, but speedo not working, can be a sign of drive bearing being toasted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts