Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is the first year since finishing the build . Sled was a 2 out of 10 when I got it and was all green. I stripped the whole polished, rebuilt , and customized.

Sled was sent to D&D for all motor clutch work, rebuilt.. Clutches set up from D&D it's ported and polished cranks trued and welded, the whole skid and coated it black and added the big wheel kit. Big boy springs with adjustable shocks up front. Everything was blacked out and add the GPS bracket cause everyone knows about cats 100 mph speedo's. I had it last year for a shake down run and was blowing belts top end I switched out the motor months and added SLP torque arm and now she's great with no problems !!!

Let me know what you guys think of the sled and any feed back or suggestions would be great !!

One final thing.. I bought a set of black magic twin pipes I painted them and wrapped them .. I need to know what jets to run and info on setting up the carbs. I don't want to put them on and blow the prick up..

Thanks guys

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361322527.345267.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361322565.778616.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361322625.445308.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
well we have speedwerx head on ours also
ran 500 jets last year and melted piston this year at 5 degrees outside
move needle to 4th clip and put in 540 and 560 jets gonna see what happens now

·
Premium Member
1,711 Posts
Nice looking sled. As far as the jets with the black magic twins I would Priceless Performance in Gaylord MI and see what Jason says. He has done thousands of modded zr's over the years with all kinds of different pipe combo's. Could also just add in some tempaflow's as well to really keep it running good.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for all the input guys .. would love to get some more info on my pipe combo and mod and hows some of this stuff work on your guys ZR's..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts