Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a 2003 Sno pro 440 that had a 03 F7 efi motor and wiring harness. I picked the F7 motor and harness out and sold them. Really struggling with the wiring up front for the 440. I have a 03 440 harness that origanly came out of the sled, along with the original motor. I cannot figure out what way the dial timing, exhaust valve regulator, and exhaust valve condensor plug in. Also I have some female ends that have nothing to plug into, and the harness off the hood has one two part plug, that leads to a three part plug off the main harness. If anyone has any thoughts or could throw up a bunch of pictures it would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks -Brad

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have an 02 and all the plugs for those parts come from the area of the harness that goes to the CDI connector. They are all unique, so it's hard to mix them up.

If you cant sort it out I can take some pictures of my setup, they're fairly close.

The 2-prong on the hood that goes to the 3-prong connector on the main harness is normal.

Female ends, exhaust temp sensor maybe?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are alot of ends that don't match up. I'm starting to think that I got sent the wrong wiring harness. This stuff is usually pretty self explanitory with shape of the plugs and how the harness wants to lay out. The other question that I have with this is were do the hoses that come off the power valves run to? I have the hoses up to where they Y together, but then after that?... Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok. And ya, if you could shoot some pictures up close of the wiring in front, uncased from the apron it would be great. I might have a wrong condesor and or regulator. I'm still not getting this thing back together right; and this job should be pretty self explanitory.
Thanks
-Brad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.