Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a problem with my zr. At 2 k rpm it bogs down . I’ve noticed that the power valve solenoid fails to move. My question is at what point (rpm)should the solenoid begin to move?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Around 7K is when it rotates. We had one bogging low & found out the cables had come off the servo. Are powerV clean ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Around 7K is when it rotates. We had one bogging low & found out the cables had come off the servo. Are powerV clean ?
Servo tested good today. Cables on, power valves clean and move easily . Isles fine until 2k rpm and it goes into like one cylinder only like it’s conserving power. Thinking it could be a bad stator. Machine has 9k miles

·
Registered
302 Posts
Servo tested good today. Cables on, power valves clean and move easily . Isles fine until 2k rpm and it goes into like one cylinder only like it’s conserving power. Thinking it could be a bad stator. Machine has 9k miles
Does not sound like a bad stator. Did you bypass the TSS [Throttle Safety Switch]?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I would hook a spark tester up to it and see if you are missing spark at that rpm. I am assuming that your track isn't seized up. You could also check fuel pressure. Some testing must be done in order for you to have some direction....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts