Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking for a frame for my 2002 z 570. my brother wrecked it when i was in iraq. im a mechanic in the army so i know about my sled. the motors good and everything from the gas tank back is good, i hope someone can help me get my sled back up again.

ohh i also just got a new 2007 crossfire 8 snopro but havent gotten to ride it yet.

·
Registered
460 Posts
i have put bulkheads from 98 zrs onto 2001 and 2000's so and from what i have seen on an 04 they look pretty muchn **ckn the same thing! just haveto watch for missing gussets (welded on triangles)and get them put on at a shop someplace. and i used mono bolts to put them together. its like a fancy pop rivet that pullsreal hard(i use an air riveter).

i also put a washer on the back so it pulls everything nice and tight.

i have notice now too that on the 05 etc they have used monobolts on them too.

shouldnt be too hard to fins a zr bulkhead now. lol
good luck

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can get the new bulk head for under 500 dollers. its that he bent the frame from when he hit the tree. first i wrecked it when it was new, i put a new belly pan on the right side along with a arms and shock. i rode fine but there was a bump from where the bulk head was bent, but he really bent the frame so i cant do anything with it unless i get a sled with a blowen motor or wrecked in the back.

·
Registered
460 Posts
the bulkhead is the whole frame you pull off the belly pans and remove the tunnel and put on the new bulkhead and stick your motor in. and put the belly pans and suspension etc back on.

you want to change number one in the pic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i need it in michigan, i can have someone pick it up if need be or it can be shipped. my wife is going home on jan. 18th so let me know what you got or can get and for how much cause i will pick it up. plus if you can get the a arms and other suspention things let me know

·
Registered
460 Posts
there must be someone on here from there that can dig up parts for you.

check ebay too. i saw some complete bulkunnels on there awhile ago from aroundthere.

good luck with everything. and let us know how it goes. :D

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks i checked them out already ill see what i can do, let me know if you have any more part ideas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts