Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if the fuel is still my only issue but I think it is I’ve gone through pretty much everything else and everything else is good, the original gas tank and fuel pump wer compromised the tank had a bunch of cracks in it and the fuel pump was completely destroyed however I own several ZR 600s and the fuel pump I was told is the same except for one has a return line this being the one on the 600 fuel pump. The tanks themselves are the same so I just swapped it out and put the 600 tank and fuel pump combo On the 02 1m 800 EFI. I thought this would work I have closed off the return valve I figured that would be the only thing that was different. It will start for second but immediately dies I have all the extra things unplugged to make sure that it’s not the key switch or throttle position sensor or anything like that I can’t get it to actually run so if anyone has any ideas let me know Please , I’m going to buy a new tank and fuel pump combo the correct one from this year 800 EFI but if someone knows that what I’ve done with the 2000 zr 600 tank and pump should work then maybe I’ve done something else wrong Or overlooked something...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts