Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
GOD I LOVE THAT SOUND

There is nothing that sounds better than a triple.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi well you can ask him . I will say my sled runs very strong . He said you have been trashing D&D and calling them dum and dummer and that D&D stuff is junk . I would not run anything but D&D .

·
Registered
172 Posts
love the movie man, what do you have for pipes and can on ur sled, and where did u get the green skid plate?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Thank you just thought maybe you guys might like the footage . I have D&D mod pipes and the green skid plate was on the sled when i got it . Sorry . I tryed to play the f 1000 footage but my computer wont let me run it . Bummer

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WKW @ Jan 11 2007, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I tryed to play the f 1000 footage but my computer wont let me run it . Bummer[/b]

It is a pretty short clip.

·
Registered
242 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WKW @ Jan 10 2007, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi here are a few runs on the lake .[attachment=60277:Movie.WMV][/b]

Definately a sweet, sweet sound.....gotta love the tripple, tripple!!!! :wub:

Thanks for sharing WKW! :chug:

JMY

·
Registered
247 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WKW @ Jan 10 2007, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi well you can ask him . I will say my sled runs very strong . He said you have been trashing D&D and calling them dum and dummer and that D&D stuff is junk . I would not run anything but D&D .[/b]
What I said was:
I tried a set or D and D trail pipes on my 1004, and that according to the dyno we used, they did not make much more horsepoweer than my Stock pipes.

I have not been trashing them, and I have several D and D components on my new sled!!!!
I will tell you to be careful with your 1004 with bad gas. I think the D and D kit has a lot of compression. My old 1004 had loads of it and I burned it up with bad gas I got from a gas station in Drummond that was labeled 92 octane.
Let me know if you need any clutching information, I have had a lot of time with these.
And do not even think about running against Don's 1200. What a butt kicking I got!1!

Say hi to him!
Hope to have a beer with you guys soon, if there is ever any snow up there. My friend and I have a bunch of tuning we need to do before we can really play! Can not wait!
Mike :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts